1.29.2010

More fire escapes

I took this photo on Sunday and I couldn't believe my luck! I've walked past this unassuming sign dozens of times and never noticed it. I've been walking around the city much, much more than I normally do. I must say: I'm beginning to understand what all the fuss is about in regards to walking. Walking has long gone hand in hand with meditation and I also remember reading somewhere that there are important energy meridians at the soles of our feet. Not to mention all the nerve endings. Makes sense then, that walking should feel so good and maybe it also explains why I hate wearing socks? No matter how awful my day, walking home always at the very least, brings me back to neutral and at the most makes me legitimately happy.

The fire escape obsession continues...

1 comment:

  1. I love walking too Jen - it is absolutely essential for me :) Nice pic. K

    ReplyDelete