5.27.2009

Gifts

I'm a firm believer that you get what you give. First, give generously to yourself, then give lavishly to others and it will all come back. The loveliest part is that it keeps going.

Icee over at The Shapes of Things gave this to me yesterday and it makes me very happy. If you're in need of quick wit and sophisticated ideas, visit her often.
I couldn't resist changing the image a tad before I pass it along to other folks who create beautiful things that inspire me, blogs included:

Em at in pursuit of whatever...
Katie at Color Me Katie
Sharilyn at lovelydesign
Anabela at fieldguided
Karyn at make something

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen, please, you totally deserve it. You really inspire me to be more honest and raw in everything I post. To write without an audience, solely for me.

    ReplyDelete