10.23.2009

Working away at escapes

Things are truckin' along with the installation. I'm trying to document most of the process, because well, you're talking about a girl who still has relics sitting in her closet from childhood. Digital pack ratting is the best kind there is because storage is never a real problem. Here's another image that I worked on this week that I hope to incorporate into the larger piece. I'll record bits and pieces of the process here, but I don't want to reveal too much! My favourite work gives the audience credit and care: hold my hand to the water but allow me to drink it in when I feel thirsty.

3 comments:

  1. It's looking fabulous, Jen. I love the strong graphic lines :) K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's so exciting! It's looking good. :) Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete